23.5.14

UNITED NUDE PRETTY BABIES

A new pair of shoes! A little girls dream, everytime I bring home some new ones. I got these pretty babies at the Pop up store in Amsterdam, every two weeks hosted by a different brand. This time United Nude hosted a sample sale and after work I slipped into the shop. What a great pair of shoes! I did not even hesitated for a second. Perfect 100% leather and a wonderful mix of materials, which I love as you know. It's like I walk on clouds. What do you think of the heel? Xoxo, Deb.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love United Nude. Just spotted a beautiful pair at my internship for the fall season. Love it

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Prachtige schoenen! Heel speciaal ook

    Liefs,
    Karlien
    http://polishedcats.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen